Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Omelettes In a Bag

My family love omelettes and I absolutely hate cleaning up the mess. I have found a really easy recipe with an EASY clean up. Here is a recipe.

Omelette in a Bag

Ingredients
2 egg
1 tablespoon water
cheese
meat (ham, bacon, sausage)
onion

Directions
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil (about 2/3) full.
2. Crack eggs into a ziploc heavy duty bag (freezer) and add water. Seal and shake, smash or squish bag until eggs are beaten. Then add in remaining ingredients seal. Swish bag around to distruible ingredients seal.
3. Place bags (up to six) in boiling water cook for 13 minutes.
4. Carefully remove bag from water and serve.

I have tried it with bacon it was very delisious. I have also cooked it with sausage but I needed to cook it longer.


Very enjoyable with the kids and also a kid friendly recipe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment